This past week we were sent this amazing package from Discovery
Well luckily enough one of our favourite meals is Fajitas so this was a winner with us. Below is the recipe we use for our meal.
- 300g Quorn Chicken Style Pieces
- Sliced Red and Yellow Pepper
- Sliced Onion
- 1 Discovery Fajita Kit
- Discovery Soured Cream
- Grated Cheese
What To Do
- Fry the Quorn pieces in a deep frying pan or wok over a medium heat in a little oil.
- When the Quorn is slightly browned add in the onion and peppers and fry for roughly 10mins
- The add the fajitas seasoning and mix together and fry until the onions and peppers are cooked.
- Quickly heat the wraps up in microwave for 50seconds then serve.
Normally I don't have Soured Cream on mine but as they had sent some of their new Garlic & Herb Soured Cream and oh my gosh what a difference it makes, it adds a cool herby sensation to the spices of the fajitas. We will also be using this with a chilli next week.
We were sent these items for the purpose of this review and recipe but all thoughts are our own
Did you know?
I am very pleased to say I have been shortlisted in two categories in the BiBs Awards and would love you to vote for me in the Social Media and Fresh Voice categories. Please click on the badges and it will take you to the voting form.