Ricoh Theta S 360 Camera Preview | 360 video & photos
Here it is, this is the Ricoh Theta S 360 camera. This allows you to capture 360° stills and full 1080p movies with a single click.
It features a dual 12MP 1/2.3" image sensors pair with bright f/2 twin lenses in order to capture high-resolution spherical images with each exposure. An ISO range from 100 to1600 is available for working in a various lighting conditions. Automated exposure settings are used for both stills and video recording, or manual settings can be employed when shooting stills for extended exposure times up to one minute long.
Connects to an app for more settings and to use as a remote. This camera gives you the chance to capture 360 images and upload direct to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or directly to Google.
Let me know if you'd like me to try and capture anything or anywhere in 360.
Ricoh Theta S: Key Features
Further expanding the possibilities of 360° photography. Equipped with even more advanced functions.
- Captures 360° spherical images/videos
- Slim, pocketsized and easy-to-use
- 1/2.3 12-megapixel CMOS sensor x2
- Twin lens system with F2.0 lens
- Full HD video capture at 30fps
- Long Exposure - 1/6400sec to 60 seconds
- Live Streaming via USB or HDMI
- Built-in Wi-Fi for Live View and control
- 8GB memory
- ISO 100-1600 (stills, video, live streaming)
- Google Maps/Street View compatible