This week PinkOddy is unavailable to host this weeks Tuesday Time Tunnel so she has asked me to host it which I am very happy to do. (Fingers crossed it works ok)
Have fun guessing and please add your link at the bottom.
- Bill Clinton succeeds George Bush as the 42nd President of the United States.
- Two-year-old James Bulger is abducted, tortured and murdered by two 10-year-old boys, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson.
- Tennis star Monica Seles is stabbed in the back by an obsessed fan of rival Steffi Graf at a tournament in Hamburg, Germany.
- The Queen announces that Buckingham Palace will open to the public for the first time.
- Graham Taylor resigns as manager of the England football team after three years in charge.
- Zayn Malik, British singer of the band call One Direction
- Liam Payne member of One Direction
- Audrey Hepburn, Belgian born British-Dutch actress
- André the Giant, French professional wrestler
- Bobby Moore, English footballer
- James Hunt, British race car driver
- Jurassic Park
- Mrs Doubtfire
- The Fugitive
Can you guess the year?