Daily Photo - When The New Sign Went Up
Back in the Summer….oh that seems so long ago…the pier in Brighton changed their signs. Locally it’s always been known as Palace Pier but the previous owners changed all the signs to read Brighton Pier.
This didn’t sit right with a lot of people so when new owners came on board they decided to change the signs to read Brighton Palace Pier.
If you see the pier at night the signs look amazing.
Luminar 3 Pre-Order
You can now pre-order Luminar 3 with Libraries for a reduced price along with additional bonuses during this pre-order offer. Those who purchase Luminar during this campaign will instantly receive Luminar 2018 + bonuses and then a free upgrade to Luminar 3 with Libraries after its release on December 18.
Pre-order offer availability:
The offer starts on December 6 and ends on December 19.
● New users can purchase Luminar 2018 for US$59 (US$49 with your coupon code).
● Current users of Luminar 2018 will be able to update for free.
● Current users of Luminar 2017 can upgrade for US$49 (US$39 with your coupon code).
● Current users of a Luminar 2018 trial (those who have downloaded it before November 1) can purchase Luminar 2018 for US$49 (US$39 with your coupon code).
● Owners of Skylum legacy products (Creative Kit, Noiseless, Intensify, Tonality, FX Photo Studio, Focus, Snapheal, Filters for Photos) can purchase Luminar for US$49 (US$39 with your coupon code).
● Current users of Aurora HDR (2016–2019) can purchase Luminar for US$49 (US$39 with your coupon code).
● Current users of Photolemur can purchase Luminar for US$49 (US$39 with your coupon code).
Note that the price after the Luminar 3 with Libraries release will be US$69.
● ViewBug: 3-Month Pro Membership (US$42 value)
● KelbyOne: 2-Month Pro Membership (US$40 value)
● Rocky Nook: Choice of ANY e-book (US$40 value)
● Daniel Kordan: Awesome Landscapes Tutorial (US$80 value)
● Manfrotto & Gitzo: US$20 Gift card with US$120 purchase (US$20 value)