Tufferman Storage Solutions Review
I like to think I'm fairly tidy...unlike when I was a child. My office is neat and I know where everything is located but in my studio I have a storage area and this keeps getting neglected and often it's a case of just closing the door.
For about 18 months I've been saying to myself that I'll sort it and tidy it up but it keeps getting pushed back. I was asked if I fancy giving one of Tufferman Storage Solutions a try to see if that helped.
Storalex Value Shelving Bays
I was sent 3 x Storalex Value Shelving Bays which can be configured as you wish. Each bay is 1.8m high and 90cm wide. The units are made to be set out to have 5 shelves but that's not fixed so if you only want 4 shelves then that's fine too.
Personally the selling point for me was the fact that they are bolt less and I found they are actually easy to put together even without tools. I made each bay up on my own and each one took about 10 minutes and was easy to build.
- Maximum bay load capacity of 875kg
- Smooth high density MDF boards
- 5 shelves per bay with centre support beams to reduce sag
- Configure your shelf height to suit
- Easily fix to the wall with drill holes located every 15 cms
- Quick boltless assembly with easy to follow instructions
- 1 bay can be made into two 900mm high workbenches
- Subtle graphite grey colour, powder coated for increased durability
- Supplied flat packed for easy storage and transportation
- Free rubber assembly mallet with every order
These Tufferman Storage Solutions have honestly made things so much easier, everything used to be stacked on the floor and just a complete mess.
We were sent these for the purpose of this post, all thoughts and opinions are our own.